By Alexander L. Fradkov, Iliya V. Miroshnik, Vladimir O. Nikiforov (auth.)
This quantity offers a theoretical framework and keep an eye on method for a category of advanced dynamical structures characterized by means of excessive country area size, a number of inputs and outputs, major nonlinearity, parametric uncertainty, and unmodeled dynamics. a distinct function of the authors' technique is the combo of rigorous innovations and strategies of nonlinear keep watch over (invariant and attracting submanifolds, Lyapunov services, targeted linearisation, passification) with approximate decomposition effects in line with singular perturbations and decentralisation. a few effects released formerly within the Russian literature and never popular within the West are dropped at gentle. simple thoughts of recent nonlinear keep watch over and motivating examples are given.
Audience: This ebook could be helpful for researchers, engineers, college academics and postgraduate scholars specialising within the fields of utilized arithmetic and engineering, comparable to computerized keep watch over, robotics, and regulate of vibrations.
Read Online or Download Nonlinear and Adaptive Control of Complex Systems PDF
Best nonfiction_8 books
Object-oriented platforms have won loads of acceptance lately and their software to photographs has been very profitable. This publication files a couple of contemporary advances and exhibits a variety of components of present examine. the aim of the ebook is: - to illustrate the intense sensible software of object-oriented equipment in special effects (including consumer interfaces, picture synthesis, CAD), - to check impressive examine concerns within the box of object-oriented pix, and particularly to investi- gate extensions and shortcomings of the method whilst utilized to special effects.
This e-book examines a number concerns rising from the interplay of knowledge applied sciences and organizational structures. It features a number of examine papers targeting topics of starting to be curiosity within the box of data structures, association reports, and administration. The ebook bargains a multidisciplinary view on details structures aiming to disseminate educational wisdom.
- Nanostructured Materials: Selected Synthesis Methods Properties and Applications
- Mass Spectrometry in Drug Metabolism
- New Perspectives on Cybernetics: Self-Organization, Autonomy and Connectionism
- R.A. Fisher: An Appreciation
Extra resources for Nonlinear and Adaptive Control of Complex Systems
15) An important particular type of the penalty function has the view Q = (y - Yr)2 , where Yr is the rejerence output prescribing the desired behavior of the regulated variable y . 15) [or atu) () E ne. Unlike the introduced control problem, classical control theory is based on the assumption that () is exactly known a priori. In this case one can use the controllaw explicitly depending on () u = U(y,() ,t). , when we deal with an unecrtain plant), the posed design problem could be solved in two steps.
Usually, such cases are causeel by nonuniformity of the syst em performance in the vicinity of x", Wh en the system behavior does not qualitatively el epend on the Initial condition Xo (anel to for time-var ying syst ems) the corresponding st a bility property is uniform. 3) . 6. 13) t -+CX) is achi eved un iformly untli respeci to Xo E [O( x*) To verify the latter property and , mo reov er , estimate th e syst em performance in the neighborhooel of z ", on e can use a majorizing inequality introdu ced in the following definition .
In the case n = u the function