By Michael I. Lewis, Robert J. McKenna Jr. MD
Scientific administration of the Thoracic surgical procedure sufferer, by means of Michael I. Lewis, MD and Robert J. McKenna, Jr., MD, is a complete pulmonary and thoracic reference that takes a realistic method of the analysis, workup and care of the thoracic surgical procedure sufferer. it really is geared in the direction of pulmonary and demanding care physicians and their trainees in addition to all different specialties with whom thoracic surgeons seek advice and engage. It outlines the foundations for figuring out the underlying disorder entities in addition to the medical implications and problems of surgical procedure, and translates key surgical strategies equivalent to correlative and practical anatomy for non-surgeons. Contributions from latest authorities...''at-a-glance'' specified key info, in addition to precis bullets...and a multidisciplinary standpoint, mix to provide crucial information for convinced sufferer administration. As a professional seek advice name it comprises handy on-line entry to the total contents of the book-fully searchable-along with movies of thoracic methods, sufferer info sheets, the entire photos downloadable on your own use, and references associated with Medline at www.expertconsult.com.
- Includes entry to a better half site at expertconsult.com the place you could seek the total contents of the booklet, watch videos of thoracic approaches, print out sufferer details sheets, obtain the entire pictures, and evaluate references associated with Medline...providing you with a robust source for handy session every time, anywhere.
- Features 'real global' illustrative instances awarded in a short, bulleted layout that allows easy accessibility to and retention of the material.
- Examines each element of analysis and administration for pre-, peri-, and postoperative deal with an all-encompassing connection with reply to specified surgical problems.
- Provides insurance of person themes supplemented through a short case-based presentation, the place applicable, that lend a real-life point of view to the fabric.
- Contains the entire ''need-to-know'' evidence for an entire, thorough session in prognosis and remedy of sufferers who endure thoracic surgery.
- Offers sensible details that makes use of the adventure of contemporary leaders whereas according to facts within the literature for assurance you could trust.
- Examines present scientific controversies, supplying you with an enviornment for dialogue of delicate issues and assistance on most well-liked methods while proper.
- Presents pearls, pitfalls, key issues, and different studying parts in each one bankruptcy, that will help you find summaries of crucial details ''at-a-glance.''
- Features chapters written via experts of assorted disciplines, to equip you with a balanced point of view on every one condition.
Your buy entitles you to entry the website till the subsequent version is released, or until eventually the present variation isn't any longer provided on the market by way of Elsevier, whichever happens first. If the subsequent variation is released below twelve months after your buy, you may be entitled to on-line entry for 12 months out of your date of buy. Elsevier reserves the fitting to provide an appropriate alternative product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based digital model) may still entry to the website be discontinued.